- Epoch duration: 6 hours
- Deposits/Withdrawal of SDOGE into/from Boardroom will lock SDOGE for 6 epochs and FDOGE rewards for 3 epochs.
- FDOGE rewards claim will lock staked SDOGE for 6 epochs and the next FDOGE rewards can only be claimed 3 epochs later
- Distribution of FDOGE during Expansion
- 80% as Reward for Boardroom SDOGE Stakers
- 18% goes to DAO fund
- 2% goes to DEV fund
- Epoch Expansion: Current expansion cap base on FDOGE supply, if there are bonds to be redeemed, 65% of minted FDOGE goes to treasury until its sufficiently full to meet bond redemption. If there is no debt it will follow max capped expansion rate
Next Seigniorage indicates a countdown timer to the next epoch. (Each epoch duration lasts for 6 hours)
APR refers to the simple returns in USD value relative to the amount of SDOGE staked (USD value). Note: APR fluctuates from time to time and is dependent on certain factors such as:
- Price of FDOGE
- Price of SDOGE
- Amount of SDOGE staked in Boardroom (Locked Value equal to FTM amount value)
Boardroom will not mint any FDOGE (NO REWARDS ON Boardroom) while TWAP < 1.01
Debt Phase take place on the expansion epochs that start after a contraction period where there are still BDOGE to be redeemed.
65% of Expansion during Debt Phase is allocated to the Treasury Fund to prepare for the BDOGE Redemption. This amount is still reserved whether or not BDOGE holders are redeeming bonds or not.
Once FDOGE in treasury is sufficiently full to meet all circulating bond redemption, expansion rates will resume as normal.
BDOGE emitted per epoch during contraction periods can be found on Regulations.